Borage Oil (1000 mg)
Out of stock
Borage oil contains valuable minerals and essential fatty acids need for proper cardiovascular function and health skin function. The borage plant is one of the richest sources of gamma linolenic acid (GLA), a very important essential fatty acid known to have positive effects on women’s health.
|Calories (from fat)||9||*|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Borage Seed Oil (Borago officinalis)||1000 mg||*|
|Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA)||220 mg||*|
|Cis-Linoleic Acid||380 mg||*|
|Oleic Acid||160 mg||*|
- Contains valuable minerals and essential fatty acids needed for proper cardiovascular and healthy skin function.
- Rich source of Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA). Research shows it is helpful for women’s health.
- 100% pure expeller pressed and hexane free to ensure highest quality.
- Significant anti-inflammatory properties.
- Each capsule contains 1000 mg of borage seed oil.
|Weight In Ounces||
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) softgel capsule, one (1) or two (2) times daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct l
1 Softgel Capsule(s)
60 Softgel Capsules
Keep out of reach of children.